Question Bank for Class 10 SEBA HSLC Exam 2021
1.(a) Choose the meaning of the underlined words in the following, sentences from the alternatives given below :
(i) ....was a downpour or at least (wind/heavy fall or rain/ storm)
(ii) The house is the only one in the entire valley. (whole/ solitary/crowed)
(iii) achieved our political emancipation. (confer/ freedom from restriction/display my freedom that was curtailed (enhanced/reduced/withheld
(b) State whether the following are true or false:
(i) Thabo Mbeki was sworn in as the second deputy president.
(ii) On the day of inauguration, two national anthems were sung.
(c) Choose the correct answer from the alternatives given below and complete the sentences:
(i)....is a coffee country, famous for its rainforests and spices. (a) Mysore (h) Coorg (c) Mangalore
(ii) The large freshwater fish found in Coorg is....(a) River dolphin (b) Mahaseer (c) Rohu
2. What is the other name of Coorg?
3. What could he seen approaching in the North-East sky?
4. Why did Mandela thank the international leaders?
5. What did Lencho write in his second letter to God?
6. What ideals does Mandela set out for the future of South Africa?
7. Describe briefly the wildlife found in Coorg?
8. What were the information that Valli had collected about the bus journey?
9.What was the source of unending joy for Valli? What was her strongest desire?
10. Describe the Chinese legend about discovery of tea.