SEBA HSLC Class 10 English Questions for Board Exam 2021
1.(a) Choose the meaning of the underlined word in the following sentence from among the alternatives given in the brackets :
Send me the rest, since I need it very much.(relax/remaining part/be buried)
(b) State whether the following statements are True or False.
(i) Nelson Mandela spent twenty years In prison.
(ii) On the day of the inauguration, one national an-them was sung.
(c) Choose the correct answer from among the alternatives given and complete the sentence :
Coorg is home to evergreen rainforests, spices and ____.
(i) tea plantations. (ii) rubber plantations. (iii) Coffee plantations.
2. Why did Lencho consider the raindrops as 'new coins'?
3. What did the white skinned people of South Africa do in the first half of 20th century?
4. Describe the destruction caused by the hailstones in Lencho's fields.
5. Where is Coorg and what status do the Kodavus enjoy in India?
6. What are the sports that Coorg offers to tourists?
7. What is Apartheid?
8. Narrate briefly the legends related to the discovery of tea.
9. What did Valli see on her way that made her laugh ?
10. What did Valli tell the Passenger when he called her a child?