1. Give rhyming words of the following :
straight, sea, shoes, feet, freedom, tidy, street, bare.
(b) There is a langrid emerald sea.
(c) a mermaid, drifting blissfully. }
(d) Did you tidy your room.
(e) I am an orphan, roaming the street.
5. How does the mermaid live in the sea?
6. What questions were asked to Amanda?
7. How does the orphan roam?
8. How are silence and freedom?
9. Why was Amanda asked not to cat cholocate?
10. Who, among amanda, the mermaid and orphan is happier and why?
11. How old is Amanda? How do you know?
13.Is Amanda asked to sit?
Ans: Amanda is asked to sit without bending her back.
14.Is Amanda an orphan? Why does she say so?
Ans: Amanda is not an orphan.
She visualizes that she would have been freer if she were an orphan. She says so, because she is dissatisfied with her parents.