Current Affairs Gk Questions and Answers 2020 - General KnowledgeDear Reader, We have provided some of the latest Current Affairs and GK Questions and Answers 2019 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railways Exam and more various competitive exams.
1. First National EMRS National Sports Meet 2019 held in
(B) New Delhi
2. Ninth International Micro Irrigation Conference held in
3. Ministry of Environment approved India's 1st bullet trains to pass via....park.
(A) Periyar National Park
(B) Glacier National Park
(C) Sanjay Gandhi National Park
(D) Pench National Park
4.What is the full form of VVPAT
(A) Voter Verified Paper Audit Technique
(B) Value Verified Paper Audit Trail
(C) Voter Verified People Audit Trail
(D) Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail
5.Which of the following country will host the 2022 FIFA World a Cup?
6. Which of the following is ISRO's 40th Satellite?
7. Which news agency has recently launched the world's first Al news anchor?
(B) Kyodo News
8. How many MoUs/agreements were signed between India and Saudi Arabia during Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince 18 Mohammed bin Salman's visit to India?
9. Rare frog species discovered in
(A) Arunachal Pradesh
(C) .Tamil Nadu
10. Government announces free air travel for CAPF to
(A) Jammu and Kashmir
11. Who won the Professional Photographer of the Year award in the 7th National Photography Awards?
(A) Shri Ashok Di!wall
(B) Shri SL Shanth Kumar
(C) Shri Gurdeep Dhiman
(D) Shri Arun Sreedhar
12. Union Cabinet recently approved a hike in Dearness Allowance to central government employees from 9% to .... %.
13. The Union Cabinet has recently approved sale of Govt. of India's equity in DCIL to consortium of which of the following ports?
(A) Paradeep Port
(B) Vishakhapatnam Port
(C) Jawahar Lal Nehru Port
(D) All of the above
14. Which Indian personality has recently bestowed with France's highest civilian honour "Knight of the Legion of Honour"?
(A) Kailash Satyarthi
(B) Amartya Sen •,
(C) Jawahar Lal Sarin
(D) Soumitra Chatterjee
15. Which of the following coun-tries has become the world's first nation to ban reef-killing toxic sunscreen?
(C) New Guinea
16. Which Indian journalist has won the 2018 London Press Freedom Award for Courage?
(A) Ravish Kumar
(B) Arnab Goswarni
(C) Swati Chaturvedi
(D) Dhruv Rathee